Simon Lizotte Q&A Video 2: Injury Status
An injury in my right knee forced me to take a long break this year. It was during a 360 monster distance throw that I hurt my leg and I have since been working on recovering.
Thank you for all your questions on my health and your good wishes for my fastest possible return. Trust me, I am working on it.
These are the questions I will answer in the 2nd Q&A video:
- How is the rehab going? (Zach)
- When will you be back? (Zach)
- Has your injury changed the way you think about disc golf? (Jonne)
- Is there something that you will do differently in your routine and your game than before the injury? (Jonne & Jordan)
- Are you going to continue those crazy monster distance throws? (Umesh & Jordan)
- Where are you right now? (Jim)
And finally, you will be able to watch me go back to practice after a very long break.
I very much look forward seeing you all again on the tour next year! I will share my tour plan with you soon.
Noch keine Kommentare